Daily penis care plays a big role in men’s sexual health. Maintaining healthy penis skin can leave the skin smooth, supple and responsive and may boost receptiveness to sexual stimulation. Using the right penis health cream can have long-term benefits and increase sexual pleasure in men of all ages.
However, men who are looking to improve their penis health often find themselves stuck with useless, yet expensive products that do nothing to live up to their advertising claims. Smart consumers should be aware of what to look for in a penis health cream, and they should have realistic expectations about what penis vitamins can do for men’s health.
What penis creams can’t do:
Although it is tempting to believe claims that vitamins and other ingredients can make the penis longer, thicker, or harder, or that they can make men last longer in bed, the truth is that no cream or vitamin formula currently on the market can do these things. Companies that advertise penis enhancement creams are simply cashing in on a consumer demand that they cannot fulfill.
What penis health creams can do:
The good news is that there are penis vitamins and other nutrients that really provide lasting benefits and can improve sexual satisfaction. With the right ingredients, men can improve the tone and texture of the penile skin, prevent premature aging of the dermal tissue, boost sensitivity, maximize circulation and support the natural healing properties of the skin. By doing so, responsiveness to sexual stimulation is increased, and men can enjoy the more fulfilling sex that accompanies a healthy, youthful penis.
Penis vitamins – ingredients with real benefits
The following vitamins and other nutrients have been shown to improve the overall health of the erogenous skin:
• Vitamin A – Helps to maintain a youthful appearance, speeds healing, and fights bacteria that can cause inflammation, rashes, and foul odors.
• Vitamin B5 – Increases overall healing and works to facilitate penile cell metabolism, an important factor in cellular health.
• Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that fights aging, speeds healing, promotes healthy circulation and protects the cells against environmental damage.
• Vitamin D – The so-called “miracle” vitamin that stimulates the body’s healing properties, helping to maintain smooth, clear skin and responsive nerve cells.
• Vitamin E – Creates a natural moisture barrier that maintains the penile skin’s natural hydration and self-lubricating properties.
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – An amino acid with protective properties that help to prevent nerve cell damage that can result from vigorous intercourse or masturbation.
• L-Arginine – Another amino acid that is a major factor in circulatory health, helping to relax the blood vessels and allow for healthy oxygenation of the skin and nerve cells.
• Alpha-lipoic Acid – A natural antioxidant that helps to protect the skin cells against oxidation (a process which causes cellular damage and can result in aging, a wrinkled appearance, and even skin cancer).
• Natural moisturizers – Natural moisturizers are recommended over man-made products that can contain skin irritants and other harmful chemicals. While aloe, lanolin and olive oil are generally effective, shea butter is recommended for most men, due to its superior healing properties. In addition, shea butter is appropriate for all skin types.
Which health creams contain all of these penis vitamins, minerals and other ingredients?
In the search for an effective penis health cream that actually lives up to its advertising claims, it was found that most creams on the market are geared toward individuals who are looking for penis enhancement. However, these products do little to live up to their promises. Only one penis health formula – Man1 Man Oil – was discovered to contain all of the vital ingredients described above and to provide real benefits for long-term penis skin health.